We currently have the following vacancy:
- Academy Administrator 25 hours a week worked over 5 days (full details below)
We are seeking to appoint a hard-working, resilient, energetic and well-organised person to join our school team as Administrative Assistant in our school office. The post also includes administering first aid to children. The post is for 25 hours per week, term time only except with one week per year worked in the school holidays at a mutually agreeable time. The hours are 8:30 am to 1:00 pm from Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break. You will be paid at Grade 4, £21,189 pro rata per annum. The actual salary will be £12,629.89, per annum. This is a permanent position following a probation period.
Sedlescombe is a rural one form-entry Church of England Primary School at the heart of the village. It is a happy school in which all strive to do their best for the children, their families and each other so that everyone reaches their full potential. At its last inspection the school was judged as securely good and we are striving to be an outstanding school.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with staff and parents
- is caring and committed to developing and nurturing children
- is able to uphold our school vision and values
- is well-organised and able to prioritise workload
- has a working knowledge of using e-mail and word processing software
- can maintain confidentiality at all times
- has experience of working in a school or office environment
- willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school
We can offer:
- support and guidance from our School Business Manager
- an induction programme supported by our School Business Manager
- a happy and friendly team
- very well-behaved children who are enthusiastic and polite
- lovely learning environments and good facilities
- a commitment to good quality professional development opportunities
- a focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
If you would like an informal conversation about this role, please call the school office on: 01424 870585 and Caroline Harvey (Headteacher) of Mandy Hardes (School Business Manager) will be happy to discuss this role with you in more detail.
The Closing date for applications is 9:00 am on Monday 30th January 2023
Interviews will take place on Thursday 2nd February 2023